Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogger Draft Missing "Google Scribe"

I sadly just recently starting using "Google Scribe" in helping to write my blog posts and I can not describe now nice it was. Over the years using IDEs like Visual Studios I've often wished i could have an auto complete for regular writing as well. I was so happy with it I showed everyone in the office.  I found that programmers that often used IDE's love it and others that did not, like my wife didn't see the point. I think they would in time but I was literary in love with it.

However today I began writing a new post only to find the "Google Scribe" option was no longer in Blogger Draft. I can't find a notice or even anyone complaining about it so rather than giving up I figured I'd post something hoping to find others that also miss the feature as greatly as myself.

Blogger In Draft Iintroducing Google Scribe in Blogger

Please bring this feature back, there are few things in technology that completely change the way I work but this was one of them. Here's hoping it comes back soon.


1 comment:

  1. Me too! I use Google Scribe all the time and not just for writing blog posts. I have dyslexia and this tool helps me write a lot faster. Since Google Scribe graduated to Blogger Draft it has disappeared NOW for the third time.

    There are a couple of old discussion threds from the first time Google Scribe disappeared on the Blogger Help Forum, which you should be able to see at:
    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/user?userid=17759511687442512366&hl=en

    Apparently the blogger help forum is moving to a new location on march 12 according to this post http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=0711989fd8454be7&hl=en and the new forum will be found here https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/blogger

    When the new forum has been activated I will be the first person to post a question!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; someone, anyone!