Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SAP - You are not authorized to make changes


Ran into a problem today during a fresh setup of SAP Solution Manager and I found very little about it on google so I thought I would share.

While following the SOLMAN_SETUP Transaction I started to get an error saying "You are not authorized to make changes" when trying to make any changes. This was after I had restarted the configuration and really puzzled me as it had worked a few minutes before and the account I was logged in with was 'ddic'.




After some investigation thinking I had messed something up in the SAP installation or the system corrupted something I noticed that when I reran the SOLMAN_SETUP Transaction I got the following login prompt from Netweaver.


I finally figured out that the SSO Browser Logon ticket was the problem. I had opened another SAP Portal Instance to look at some settings and that had caused the issue. Easy solution to just completely close all the browser windows and rerun the SOLMAN_SETUP Transaction, I had just been I had been over thinking the problem.

More on the SAP Browser Ticket.

1 comment:

  1. Right after it’s keeping ft, Instructor triggered this to become a fantastic produce Expert fake omega on the ough. ohydrates home leather-based searching service providers. Therefore, Personal trainer began to blend types contemporary, excessively packed coupled with stalwart cowhide little hand towel within it's own searching service providers manufacturing when compared with this particular sparse home home leather-based. Getting the cost associated with "Authentic" Customized hermes victoria bags becoming past take the standard customer, why could it be which everybody look at him or her almost everywhere all of us appear the majority of us peek? The very best is easy. Most fake handbags outlet everybody look at presently are usually These types of reproductions, obtainable using the small percentage associated with the cost of the unique. Such as These types of reproductions could possibly variety along with high quality high quality through apparent phony photos for your "Mirror" Fake which may be almost indistinguishable in the Very first either in the items utilized along with choices for result. Superb A+ rreplica gucci handbags are usually associated with better-than-average superb. This particular touch is generally enjoyable, simply because would be the factors along with handcrafts. The entire pocket book sensory faculties up-market. This particular items along with that this particular Course A+ le boy chanel bags Entails: steady materials, devices using best addressing home leather-based ensuring pigmentation wouldn't change ultimately.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; someone, anyone!