Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HP LoadRunner Software for SAP Applications acronyms


I recently given the project to install and setup testing for our SAP systems.  I was provided the downloaded zips and rars but found everything was labeled with acronyms. Since I have no experience with the HP/SAP products I needed to look them up and I figured someone else might also need them defined as well.


SAP QC = SAP Quality Center by HP
SAP TAO = SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization
QTP = HP Quick-Test Professional
ALM = HP Application Lifecycle Management



Note: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is also available in three editions which provide subsets of ALM functionality — HP Quality Center Starter Edition, HP Quality Center Enterprise Edition, and HP ALM Performance Center Edition.


I’m finding very little information about the setup and installation so if anyone has a good guide or "how to" please post it in the comments.

Links
http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2117694 
Integrated Testing Solution Using SAP Solution Manager, HP-QC/QTP and SAP TAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment; someone, anyone!